Large Vintage Wood Board
Thoughtfully collected from across the European countryside, these extra-large cheese boards are meant for gathering around a table with family and friends. These are true vintage pieces, some dating over 100 years old, so they make a major statement in any well-designed kitchen.
When you order one of these vintage boards, know that it is one-of-a-kind—the photos here show examples of the variation between the sizes, shapes, and handles. Each bears the patina of use and age, and remains true to our high-quality standards.
- This is a vintage or antique item and is for decorative use. If serving food, we recommend adding parchment paper or a similar barrier.
- Each board will vary from images shown in style, shape, size and color
- Embrace the patina and signs of age on each board, authenticating the found nature of the product
- Sold individually, a “let us choose for you” concept
- Sourced in Europe, early - mid-century
- Approx. 30-40” dia x .5-1” h
- Approx. weight: 3-6lbs
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect the original condition and patina, do not apply household cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents.
Please note, this antique board is a final sale.
Free standard shipping on orders of $200 or more. Does not apply to furniture delivery and/or previously placed orders. Additional fees apply for express or overnight shipping, where available.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Original shipping costs are nonrefundable.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and unused. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Learn more about our return policy here.
Please note that there will be a 20% restocking fee for returns on all furniture items.